Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Parmesan Crusted Tilapia

I found this recipe on the ready set eat website.  We eat tilapia often and this recipe seemed easy and tasty.  And it was both.  I think this might be my new favorite fish recipe!


Parmesan Crusted Tilapia

1/3 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs ( I used Italian bread crumbs because that's what I had on hand)
2 teaspoons parsley flakes
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen (4 fillets = 1 lb)
2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
No-Stick Cooking Spray

Preheat oven to 375°F. Stir together bread crumbs, parsley, paprika and salt in shallow dish. Brush both sides of each fillet with mustard. Place fillets in crumbs; coat with crumbs.

Place fillets in large shallow baking pan. Sprinkle fillets with cheese. Spray top of fillets with cooking spray. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).

No comments:

Post a Comment