Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Parmesan Potato Wedges

This is a very tasty recipe that I've made twice in the last two weeks.  I've been looking for a recipe like this!  I found it on Lynn's Kitchen Adventures.  It goes with a lot of different main dishes.  The second time I made this I inadvertently left the Parmesan cheese out and I think it was even better without it.


Parmesan Potato Wedges

4 potatoes
2 teaspoons canola oil
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (this is the stuff in the green can, not the real stuff)
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper


Cut each potato lengthwise in half. Cut each half into  wedges. In a large bowl, sprinkle potatoes with oil; toss to coat. Combine the remaining ingredients. Add to potatoes; toss to coat.

Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pain. Sprinkle with any remaining coating. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown and tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment