Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

This was a tasty treat the girls and I made for my mom for her birthday. This recipe came from a Betty Crocker email I got. When I bake, I like to do it a little more "homemade" then this recipe, however, when I saw this recipe I knew it would be tasty and easy to make with the girls.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

1 box (1 lb 2.4oz) Betty Crocker Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
Water, vegetable oil, and egg called for on brownie mix box
1 pouch ( 1 lb 1.5oz) Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 egg
1 container Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy chocolate frosting, if desired.

Heat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees for dark or nonstick pan.) Spray bottom only of 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray. Make brownie mix as directed on box. Spread in pan.

Make cookie mix as directed on pouch, using butter and 1 egg. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter. Press down lightly.

Bake 42-47 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes. Frost with frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment